The Story Of Us

Monday, April 27, 2009

You seriously get what you pay for...

The ultrasound school experience did not go as I planned exactly. I was thinking it would be a really nice way to get some pictures (although I have tons already and don't really need more) and some video clips (which was what I really hoping to get) of Sweet Pea moving. Boy was I wrong!

The students that scanned me didn't have a clue of what they were doing! At all! Apparently, the students were only in their 4th week of school and had just started OB yesterday. So they didn't even know how to move the wand around or what they were looking at on the screen! The only pictures we got were when the instructor popped in for a second and she ended up taking them. Needless to say, I didn't get any video clips.

Oh well, nothing I can do about it. My mom suggested I go back in a few weeks when the students are a little more experienced and try and get some video clips then. But I don't know if I want to chance that going awry too! So the title for tonight's post is absolutely true! I (or insurance) didn't pay a dime for the ultrasound, so therefore it turned out bad! Poor Sweet Pea was tired of all the poking and prodding because by the end, s/he was moving all around and his/her little heart was beating so fast!

One incredibly cute picture we got of Sweet Pea was of hair!!! There is a lot of shadowing in the shot, but his/her head is to the right of the screen and the porcupine looking stuff coming out is hair! It looks like a bunch!! Jeremiah thinks s/he will have a natural mohawk like he did as a baby! Fine with me! It was super cute! =)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cant waite to see u, little one