The Story Of Us

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

BABY SHOWER #2

Sweet Pea's second shower was awesome!! The theme was "baby fiesta" mixed a little with "sweet pea"! It was very unique! My friend Karri hosted it at her house and did such a fantastic job! My friend Zarah also helped out, especially with the desserts! We had the greatest food: shrimp enchiladas, tacos, homemade salsa, taco dip, and fajitas. Yum =) In the dessert department (my favorite!) we had fruit salsa, cream cheese mints, and these cupcakes that were to die for! There were four different kind of icings (raspberry, peanut butter, key lime and chocolate buttercream) and I was in heaven! There were little sweet peas on top of the cupcakes...so incredibly cute!

We played some crazy, fun games! In the first one, two people were blindfolded and had to change a baby doll's diaper. Whoever did it the fastest won. It was pretty funny! The other game we played was who could drink apple juice from a bottle the fastest. It was much harder than I thought it would be! I don't know how those little babies do it!! Wouldn't ya know, my mom won that one!! She's becoming a pro at all these baby shower games!

It was such a fantastic party and I appreciate that Karri took time out of her very busy schedule to give us this shower! Thanks again to everyone who brought food and who came and celebrated Sweet Pea's impending arrival. It made me feel very loved!

0 comments: