The Story Of Us

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Food cravings :)

Yum! I'm sitting here drooling just thinking of yummy food! Lately I've been craving all things breakfast related. Omelets, pancakes, waffles, toast, french toast, chocolate milk, apple juice, Sunny D...pretty much anything. I have woken up at 3 am one day CRAVING a bacon and cheese omelet...so what do you do besides get out of bed and go make one? Ha ha! It was probably one of the best things I've ever eaten, or so I thought at that moment! I've also been drinking apple juice by the gallon lately. Mmmm...good stuff!

And my latest food addiction as of last night is Steak n Shake. Not just anything though. A steakburger with cheese and all the toppings and chili cheese fries. Soooo unhealthy for you, but sooooo incredibly delicious! Oh my gosh! I had it a few weeks ago after one of our birthing classes and last night we stopped by there and I had the overwhelming desire for these items after I saw them on the menu. Seriously I could eat it right now. I'm salivating! Ok I gotta go get my mind on something else! =)

0 comments: