The Story Of Us

Saturday, July 10, 2010

shoe technology. wait, what?

We ventured out to the mall this afternoon and Presley talked me into some super cute (and ridiculously expensive) shoes! They are her first pair of Stride Rites. Which will hopefully last until the next theoretical kid can wear them. Who am I kidding, these things are white! Hopefully they will last until Presley wears them out! She has some really cute white summer sandals from Target. And while they are fashionable, practical they are not. When her foot sweats in them, it slides around and I was really afraid that she would turn her ankle in them. She is pretty good at walking barefoot, but shoes have presented a new obstacle. So, my only solution was to buy new shoes of course! ;) I researched which shoe to buy for new walkers and these little things came up. Apparently, they have "Natural Motion System" which is a bunch of fancy stuff on the shoe that mimics barefoot walking. So I guess you pay for the technology! I had to get little Miss Flintstone Feet a 4 WIDE. Ha! Which surprised me, but I didn't want to have to buy another set of shoes in couple of weeks when she outgrew these. ;)

1 comments:

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

The last pair of shoes I bought for John Parker were a size 5! Yikes! Big feet!