The Story Of Us

Friday, July 30, 2010

Five Guys!

YUMMY! I think is the word that comes to mind when thinking of Five Guys! Definitely worth the drive into Mobile. Just look at that burger! Goodness on a bun! Presley and I went with our friend Karri today. Of course we also stopped at Castles and Crowns to get Miss P some outfits. Because I just love me some smocking! =) Presley will be debuting her bubble suit tomorrow when we go to the Gulfarium! [stay tuned for some great pics!]


Presley thoroughly enjoyed her grilled cheese and fries!


Although I must say it's not as good as the hands down GREATEST burger place ever:

in and out burger small Pictures, Images and Photos

But, I would have to drive far, far out west to get this again. So, I'll just settle for Five Guys!

2 comments:

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

You're so stinkin' cute! Hamburger and all!

Was Castles and Crowns prices worth the drive?

Keli said...

Had Five Guys once in North Carolina. Had no idea there was one in Mobile. Gonna have to go there now, so thanks!