The Story Of Us

Friday, July 30, 2010

these are the days

Gone are lazy days where all I did was nurse and hold and cuddle my baby. These are now the days that are full of trying to entertain a toddler, keep her from climbing the walls, trying to coax her into eating healthy meals, etc. Oh, if only I had known to truly revel in those moments of bliss instead of wishing she was bigger and able to do more things. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Presley at this age, I just wish I would have known then that she would be grown up soon enough and to ENJOY my baby at every stage. Oh well, there's always (hopefully) the next time to do things another way!

Presley just amazes me everyday. I can't believe that she knows how to do some of the things that she does! I have been trying to video her doing her new tricks so everyone can see them versus me just talking about them. But that is as hard as getting her to look at the camera for me and smile. [and you can probably tell from these pictures that that's pretty hard! ha!] Presley can give you a "high five" now, and find your ear, nose and eyes when you ask her to. My baby is growing up! :(




1 comments:

Keli said...

They really are the days.. Take advantage of this time. It truely is a wonderful age!