The Story Of Us

Thursday, August 19, 2010

14 months

Well here we are at another "month-day" post. I know I just updated everyone on what Presley's been doing lately, but there are a few things I forgot about. She can play peek a boo with you. She covers her little eyes (or nose, whatever she can reach!) with her little hands and then lets go with gusto. Of course you have to say "where's Presley?" and then "peek a boo!". But she definitely understands the game. Presley has also been blowing her food lately. As in how you would blow something that is hot before you put it in your mouth. It's really funny!

Food wise, everything is still the same.....all table food, whole milk, no bottles, etc. She is actually a pretty good little eater. (I'm waiting for the shoe to drop on this one.)

So this is kind of a quick post because I don't have much to say. And we are headed to Louisiana tomorrow for a family visit! It will be the first time Presley is meeting most of Jeremiah's family. So we are leaving super early in the morning and I need to finish loading the car and get myself in bed! I'll post tons of pictures soon!

1 comments:

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

I love the blowing on the food! So cute!

Enjoy your weekend vacation!