The Story Of Us

Monday, August 16, 2010

one year checkup...a little late!

Well, today went better than I thought it would. Presley took her 2 shots like a champ! She was actually already fussing when I laid her down so that turned into all out bawling when she got poked. But that was better than her being happy and smiling at me then screaming when she got poked. By the time I got her dressed and we went to pay, she had stopped completely. That was such a relief let me tell you! Here are her battle wounds:

So, at (almost) 14 months Presley weighs 20.4 lbs and is 29.5 inches long. Her length and head circumference are in the 50% for her age while her weight is in the 25%. This has been her norm since birth so I'm ok with that. At least she's consistent.

Presley is right on track with milestones and development. Which is such a blessing. I decided to skip the 15 mo shot visit and just bundle it with her 18 mo checkup since we were late getting in for her one year visit. So that means no more doctors until December! (hopefully)

1 comments:

Keli said...

I'm glad Emmy isn't the only baby who is tiny! Although Emmy isn't even on the chart anymore for weight!