The Story Of Us

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Not really a goodbye

My friend Jessica is moving to Virginia. :( I am really happy for her and her hubby. But I'm not going to lie, I'm super sad for myself. Not that I see her every week but, losing the possibility of seeing her each week...stinks. We met in nursing school and when you endure something that insane, well, it kinda bonds you! Jessica is honestly one of the sweetest people I've ever met in my life. She would do anything for you and she is as beautiful inside as she is out. She hosted my first baby shower and is just such a special friend. I'm going to miss her! She came over tonight and we went to dinner (girls night out! yay!) and then we came back to my house and played with Presley for a bit. We took a picture together and when I uploaded it to the computer I started looking at old pictures of us. So I decided to post some. Hope she doesn't mind....what am I talking about she's gorgeous in every one, so she better not mind! ;)


This was the only way we could get Presley to cooperate...with a book in her hand!

Presley looks like she has a toupee on! Ha ha!

Baby shower! Wow...crazy swolleness of pregnancy!

At a friend's wedding right after we graduated. Not sure if we were so happy for our friend or to be done with nursing school! Probably BOTH! ;)

Us rocking out in beautiful DC.

Thank you Jessica for being such a great friend to me AND my family! I know it's not "goodbye", but a "see ya soon". Good luck, miss you and love ya girl!

0 comments: