The Story Of Us

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Gulfarium

Before you go any further....please shield your eyes from the horrible quality of my ancient camera! Seriously, it's awful! But I have to take pictures and post them, so bear with me. Maybe Santa will bring me a new camera for Christmas. hint, hint Jeremiah! ;)

Ok, on to your regularly scheduled post! We played tourists and went to the Gulfarium yesterday. At 12:30 pm. In the blazing heat. Yes, we are dumb! We had a good time minus the suffocating heat that we endured for 3 1/2 hours. I am glad we didn't have to buy a ticket for Presley because we would have not gotten our money's worth out of that child! ;) She watched the multi-species show (dolphins and sea lions) for about 10 minutes. Then I had to stand up and rock/bounce her because she was restless.

She liked looking at the penguins, sharks and sea turtles, but again for only a few seconds. When we watched the big dolphin show, which is the highlight of the park, Presley just sat in Daddy's lap, munched on her grapes and played with a water bottle! Oh well, at least it kept her occupied for a short while! By the time the other sea lion show ended we were so exhausted that we got an icee and headed indoors to eat it. I haven't had one of those in years, but I would have gladly paid twice the money for that thing just because it was cold and had some caffeine! Anyway, the Gulfarium is really cool to see, just not in the Florida summer at lunchtime with a 13 month old!

Daddy and Presley in front of the dolphin tank.

All of the kiddos by a coral reef rock. In horrible shadows, no less.

This is either Ariel, Delilah, or Lily peering out of the tank. I wish I could have gotten a better shot. It was awesome to be so close to her. An employee was standing beside us throwing a ball up against the window and she was trying to get it!

Presley Pop in front of a painted wall inside. There are huge murals everywhere, it's quite amazing!

Kameron showing off his new airbrush "tattoo"! I told him to look tough and this was his interpretation! HA! ;)

Kyle, the sea lion, held a fish in his mouth and (I can't remember) the dolphin
jumped up and ate it. It was neat!


Jaden and Kole acting SILLY as usual!

Presley DONE with it all! & Mommy and Daddy looking crazy tired!

-AND-
I had to include this photo of us this morning before church because it shows Presley's other dress I got from Castles and Crowns. I should have turned her around so everyone could see it. I has pink octopuses on the neckline! Too adorable!
Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend!

1 comments:

Keli said...

Cute outfits! and that one picture of all of you guys ...poor little thing!