The Story Of Us

Monday, October 25, 2010

come on Wednesday!

I hope these next 2 days fly by because come Wednesday we'll be headed here!

Aren't you jealous? ;) I can't wait! It's the only Disney park we've never been to. Our trip to Orlando is pretty short....we are coming back Saturday. But it's a mini vacation that we all desperately need! Jeremiah, Presley and I are going with my parents, Kameron, Jaden and Kole. So hopefully since the adults out number the kids we'll be ok. I am leery of bringing a 16 month old to an amusement park but, hey you only live once right? I'll definitely have to remind myself of that when the tantrums start among the hundreds of people there!

& Thursday night we are going to eat here!

Doesn't it look exciting? It's the T-Rex restaurant at Downtown Disney. From what I've read it's kind of like the Rainforest Cafe. & every 20 minutes the lights dim and a meteor shower takes place on the ceiling! I'm not gonna lie.....I'm pretty stoked to eat here! :) I'll try to blog while we are gone, just so I don't have 10 million things to post about when we get back!

Have a great week! =)

2 comments:

Keli said...

We took Trenten when he was 15 months and it went great! I'm sure she'll do fine.

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

Sounds like fun! Hope it's not too crowded for Halloween. I am so jealous! :)