The Story Of Us

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Spiderman, Tinkerbell & a baby chick had fun trick-or-treating Saturday night! I was thankful that we only went around for a little bit because we had just gotten back from our trip and I was exhausted! I still am! There is not much to this post because the pictures speak for themselves and well, I don't really have much to say. I'll post about the trip sometime tomorrow now that laundry is done and there is at least a path cleared through the junk! Ha!

& I couldn't resist including a picture of Presley's spider clip. Isn't it adorable? She wore it today with the orange dress that she wore at the pumpkin patch. She was the sweetest thing! Of course, she was in no mood for pictures after her nap....so the clip gets all the glory!

1 comments:

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

You guys are so stinkin' cute! Can't wait to hear about your trip!