The Story Of Us

Monday, October 4, 2010

a good way to start October!

We had SUCH a great weekend! Probably one of the best we've ever had! I got to leave work early on Thursday morning (yay!) and come home and grab a quick nap before Presley got up. I normally don't see her until Thursday afternoon, so it was nice to be able to see her all day! We went to lunch with my mom and shopped at a consignment store. Then Friday we went to a park and had a picnic lunch with Jeremiah. & Friday night, thanks to our friend Karri, we had date night! We went to Crabs on Pensacola Beach and it was so yummy! It was wonderful to eat dinner without having a toddler meltdown! Ha ha! On Saturday Presley and I went to Mobile with a friend and had a BLAST! :) Then on Sunday Jeremiah and I started a new couples class at church called "Sacred Marriage". We both love it so far. & yesterday afternoon, Jeremiah's mom got baptized! We didn't get to see it because we had the wrong time :( but we are so proud of her!

We have a pretty awesome weekend coming up too! On Saturday we are driving over to Biloxi to see Jeremiah's dad and step-mom. =) & then on Sunday my mom and I have an appointment to finally get our monogramming machine up and going! I'm so excited I can hardly wait! Come on work week and be done!

Presley at our picnic! I was bummed that I couldn't get more pictures, but we had a limited time to feed ourselves and little miss! Hope everyone has a good week! :)

1 comments:

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

Glad you had a GREAT weekend ;)
And that you like your bible study class!