The Story Of Us

Friday, October 22, 2010

sickness & a wedding!

Sorry we've been MIA lately! We went out of town to my cousin's wedding last Friday and got back Sunday. Well wouldn't you know, Monday Presley and I both felt a little under the weather & by Tuesday I was full blow SICK! I didn't even go to work that night. I guess it was just a cold but man, can that little virus knock you out! I'm feeling better now and thank the Lord above, Presley's never progressed to anything bad. So.....I totally missed Presley's 16 month post. It was Monday and I remember thinking "I should post about that" but obviously it didn't get done! I figured I would just post some pics from this weekend & I'll post about 16 months later this afternoon.

Here is the lake where the ceremony overlooked. It was a gorgeous setting!
My Mama & Amanda
Kole with her bouquet! She wasn't in the wedding, my aunt just gave her the flowers afterwards. She is mighty cute holding it though!
Kole, Jaden & their cousin Derrick. They were so cute together :)
obviously the cake! the topper was really cute! I just loved all of the rich colors she used!

Presley in her daisy dress from Miss Karri! She was beyond cute toddling around in it!
We went out to eat later that night and here is Presley sitting in the rocking chair at the restaurant. It looks like one of those HUGE ones that are sometimes at the fair!
Despite traveling 12 hours in less than 2 days and getting sick, I would say that we had a great weekend! :) We got to see family that we haven't seen in almost 2 years and eat some pretty awesome catfish and wedding cake! It doesn't get better than that!


Oh, & here is a sneak peak of Presley's Halloween costume! ;)

0 comments: