The Story Of Us

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

We went to the pumpkin patch this afternoon. We had a blast! Presley's favorite part was playing in the dirt, of course! She did like the hay ride we went on. It was so funny that she just sat in my lap the entire time as still & quiet as a mouse. I think she was a little stunned by the loud engine of the tractor! She also very much enjoyed trying to pick up the bigger pumpkins! I highly recommend coming to this farm if you are in need of some delicious peanuts and good scenery! =)

She doesn't like to be contained at all! As evidenced by the above photo! Ha!

I can't believe that she's big enough to be sitting up there with Jaden & Kole.



I couldn't resist including these sunflowers. They were gorgeous out in the field. I wish I could grow them in my backyard!


0 comments: