The Story Of Us

Friday, April 8, 2011

Kameron's party

Here are some pictures from last Sunday. We rented a bounce house/water slide and just had the party at my parents' house. The slide was a huge hit! Jaden said it was "the best day ever!" He also said he wanted a water slide for his birthday. Let's hope we can entice him with some cheaper party options! ;) We grilled hamburgers and hot dogs and had an ice cream cake! If I didn't know any better, I would think it was July!
See Presley's face in this picture? It is priceless! She loved the slide....that little daredevil! She only went down once in my brother's lap. After that, she slid right beside him on her own! :) **click on it to make it bigger so it's easier to see**


And I had to include this picture of Presley and Sosa. She used to not like Sosa. I guess because she is big and kinda scary looking to a little toddler. But now, Presley loves her! All I hear is "bye bye sosa" over and over when we leave my parents' house!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh MY! That swim suit is delicious!