The Story Of Us

Sunday, April 3, 2011

zoo party!


We've been busy doing a ton of fun things this weekend! We attended a birthday party Saturday for one of Presley's friends. She had a GREAT time! What more could you ask for in a party....pb&j, toys, friends and of course....cupcakes! The theme was "celebrating two with a zoo!" and Presley dressed up as a zebra. She was so adorable! She didn't wear the ears at the party, but I had to get a picture of her with them on. Surprisingly she left her outfit alone. Don't be surprised if you see this little zebra reappear around Halloween! ;) Then today we had Kameron's party. It was also a ton of fun, but that's a whole other post for tomorrow!

All this outfit was, was white duct tape on black clothes and foam ears on a headband. I wish I was so creative that I could claim the idea myself, but alas, I'm not that good! I got the idea from here.

Yummy cupcakes!

Presley took one of the lions (that was part of the decor) and totally toted it around for about half the party. It was pretty cute!

0 comments: