The Story Of Us

Monday, April 25, 2011

Miscellany Monday

How's this for random: seafood, haircut, drinking out of a big girl cup and a change purse!

We went to Flounder's to eat tonight and it was delicious! I got the shrimp boat platter and it was HUGE! It could have probably fed everyone on a boat! I was crazy full when we left.

My sweet little watermelon at dinner! Have no fear, a few seconds after this picture, she was climbing all over us!

Jaden's new haircut! We all think it's adorable, but he doesn't like it! :( Poor thing! His hair has always grown fast, so it will be crazy curly again before we know it.

Presley is such big girl! I feel like I blink and she's doing something new, something more grown up. She can officially drink out of a big girl cup! Granted I wouldn't give her milk or juice in one yet, but water after brushing teeth works for now!

& lastly isn't this precious? Karri got it for me because we all know how obsessed I am with birds and owls! I love it! It fits my phone, debit card and keys....all that I need! :)

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters