The Story Of Us

Monday, April 4, 2011

Presley funnies

Presley is pretty much always a riot to be around with the things that she says and/or does. But I decided to jot down a few things that she's been doing lately for our own memories!

-she calls all older men, whether it be in books, on tv, or in real life, papaw.

-she holds your face in her hands and gets really close to you and then opens her eyes really big and raises her eyebrows and then just stares at you. It probably sounds really creepy, but I promise it's so adorable!

-when something is yucky, no matter what it is, she says "yuck, poo poo, yuck!" It's really embarrassing when out it public and she says this because 8 out of 10 times it's not poop she's referring too.

-and finally, she says NO now! Yay! ::insert thick sarcasm here!:: And Presley doesn't just say it, most of the time she screams it! She's been saying no and ow together. Like as in consecutively saying no, ow, no, ow, no, ow! That's also really fun to be given the side eye out in public as your daughter is screaming no and ow at you. I just smile and hope that they've been around a toddler before and know that I'm not beating my child when they're not looking!

& here is Presley's first REAL ponytail! =) Excuse the quality...it was taken with my cell phone because I had to snap it quickly while she was being occupied with a book. My baby's growing up!

1 comments:

Keli said...

Love the pony tail!!