The Story Of Us

Friday, July 1, 2011

blogging from my bed

well, my vacation has started out with a bang....I have strep throat! Ugh, it's one of the worst things. I started an antibiotic yesterday, but I think I'm worse today. My tonsils are so swollen they are almost touching each other. Nice visual huh? It's disgusting! I really hope I feel better tomorrow because we've already missed out on our fun plans for Thursday AND today. I don't think I can take another day of not eating either....I like food!

Oh and probably the worst part is not being able to be around my loves. Presley has gone over to my mom's for the last two days because I'm still contagious. But they brought my flowers and a get well card tonight. So sweet! Jeremiah said Presley picked them out in the store and then held them all the way home. :)

1 comments:

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon!