The Story Of Us

Sunday, March 20, 2011

21 months!


This month (& post!) definitely snuck up on me! Not much has changed from 20 months except in increase in language and attitude! ;)

~Presley has started calling us Mommy & Daddy instead of Dada & Mama. It's so sweet and she sounds so grown up!

~ Presley LOVES to be outside, she could spend all day out there! She also LOVES going to church! We tell her on Sundays where we are going and she shouts "Yay!" :)

~For the past week, she has been eating awful. I mean more than just being a picky toddler or losing an appetite because of a cold. She even refused all of her favorite foods. I was getting super worried....but at least she was still drinking like normal to keep herself hydrated. But this morning she got up and started eating again. Hallelujah! I just hope the bad eating is over for good!

Well, I know that's a super short post, but that's really it! I told you not much has changed!