The Story Of Us

Thursday, March 24, 2011

because I have SO much free time....

I have been in the awful habit lately of finding new blogs. I'm not going and looking for them, trust me, I read way too many to begin with! One was suggested to me by my friend Karri, but the other ones I've just randomly found over the past week. I thought I would share so you can join me in spending hours reading blogs! :)

him & her, plus four~ cute little family who has a singleton and spontaneous triplets...can you imagine? Also, check out the parties & projects tab....such cute stuff!

loving on one (or two, or three...)~ a sweet little couple who adopted their first little girl and are now pregnant with #2! Their story is so fascinating to me because they have a very open adoption with their birth mom, which doesn't seem that common.

forever folding laundry~ a crafty momma to 3 munchkins. I just love the way she writes. Seriously I spent an hour yesterday reading her older posts!

sunny side up~ a momma who has mastered the art of organization with 3 little ones. Her home is beautiful, and she's got all the posts to prove it. I don't know how she does it, but I'm hoping if I keep reading some of it will rub off on me!

sit a spell~ my favorite new one. A Texas family who packed up their things and moved to Haiti to serve the Lord. Their story is nothing short of inspirational. She has such a gift for writing and speaking straight to your heart. LOVE it!

0 comments: