The Story Of Us

Sunday, March 27, 2011

overwhelmed

Sorry that I've been a bad blogger lately. I feel like I have 50 million things piled on my plate right now. Some of them important, some not. I have this work thing looming over my head that I have to do on my time off. And we have a ton of stuff going on starting tomorrow until the beginning of May. And although I'm not in a spring cleaning mode, I am in a spring redecorating mode! Everywhere I look in this house I see stuff that needs to be done...floors, new paint, etc. I know that these are not on a time-line, but I'm just sick of having them on my to-do list. I mean, we've owned our house for 3 1/2 years already, we should be done decorating it! And then of course, there is the day to day laundry, cleaning, cooking. I feel very overwhelmed right now! I just need to make a massive to-do list and prioritize the important things and not worry about the rest. Sometimes easier said than done!

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

0 comments: