The Story Of Us

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Is 10 am too early for a nap?

Not for Presley! Lately when I have been in her room picking up or folding her clothes, she has been reaching for the crib and saying "up". Then when I put her in there she waves and says "nigh, nigh!" She gets her pappy and screams for me to cover her up. & then she turns on her bird music box and just lays there. Heaven forbid if I try to get her out of there before she's ready.....a total meltdown ensues! Normally I have to bribe her with going outside or getting some juice to get her to come out of there! My kid has the weirdest, I mean quirkiest, habits, right?


2 comments:

Keli said...

Love the last photo. Why bribe her to get out? Ha! I would love for Emmy to want to go in her crib.

Ashia said...

hey girl! thanks for your comment on my blog! i got that shirt at target! it's been a little while, though, maybe from this past fall. i love it too, but if i'm standing up, it makes me look really pregnant! :)

your little girl is ADORABLE! and presley is on our list of girl names! i just love it!!