The Story Of Us

Saturday, March 5, 2011

toes and a tea party


Last night I went on a Mommy date with some friends. We got pedicures and had dinner at Macaroni Grill! It was a lot of fun! :) & Jeremiah and Presley went to his mom's house and had dinner and a play date with her. She got Presley a tea set and Presley LOVES it! She will pour some into the little cups and then she hands you one (always a gracious host and serves her guests first!) and then she sips some and immediately says "yum!" It's so cute!

Presley had to have her toenails painted as well today! It's the first time she's had them painted. They are incredibly cute, but they make her seem incredibly big! :( My baby's growing up!

& now a completely random and hilarious story~
Last week we had gone to Olive Garden and gotten some yummy Andes mints. I had some on my nightstand, you know in case of any emergency where I might need some chocolate! On Tuesday night, I was getting ready for work and Presley was running around as usual. She came into the bathroom very causally and I noticed that she had some brown stuff all around her mouth. I kind-of freaked out for a second thinking that we don't ever leave stuff out that she could get into. I was walking around trying to find the culprit, when I noticed that there was only one mint on my nightstand and there was a wrapper on the floor. I picked it up and said "Presley what happened to this?" she replied with "MMMM!!" Ha ha! I was pretty impressed that the wrapper was left intact! :)

2 comments:

Keli said...

Had a great time too. Emmy has that tea set but she shows no interest in it. I think I have more fun than she does!

Christi said...

that is adorable! andes mints are so delicious!