The Story Of Us

Monday, March 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Kameron!

12 years ago this sweet boy came barreling in my life. I was 14 and he was instantly like my little brother. I loved showing him off to all my friends! :) He coined the phrase "bednight snack" in our family. You know the snack that you have before bed! & "promise me that" when he was trying to say I promise you....whatever. (usually he was arguing with you and he thought he was right!) He has always had a sensitive and sweet heart and a charming and funny personality. We have such a great time with him whatever we do! I can't wait to see the amazing things God has in store for this bright soul! =) We love ya kid!

OH MY GOSH! He's almost as tall as I am! Ahhhh...I can't believe it!

This kid loves some Mexican food! As soon as we put her down she said "mmmm, a chip!" and grabbed one and started devouring it! She even ate an entire cheese quesadilla! Who can blame her, those things are delicious!

0 comments: