The Story Of Us

Monday, July 4, 2011

4th fun!

Hope everyone had a GREAT 4th of July! It's one of my favorite holidays! I had zero preparation done for today because of me being sick and I thought for sure Presley or Jeremiah was going to wake up sick today too. So we kinda winged it today and it still turned out great.

We had these bacon wrapped jalapeno chicken bites that I found on Pinterest. They were pretty yummy! Walmart was out of jalapenos so I had to substitute other peppers, so I bet with the right ingredients they could be awesome! Of course, mine looked exactly like this picture! ;)

We also had fruit pizzas for dessert. They were a big hit! :)

And then came fireworks. Our town always has them over the river downtown. We used to be able to see them from our backyard, but now the trees are too tall. So we had to walk downtown this year. They scared Presley at first. I had to hold her in my lap with my hands over her ears. But she quickly progressed to sitting in the wagon by herself with no hands on the ears! She loved them! She kept saying "wow"!

All of our little firecrackers!
We're so blessed to live in a free country where we can freely worship our Savior. God Bless!

0 comments: