The Story Of Us

Monday, May 16, 2011

fish fry and weekend fun

Johnny & Vicky (Jeremiah's dad and bonus mom) came for a visit this weekend. We've enjoyed them being here SO much! Here is a recap of the fun things we've done since they've been here and some pictures for good measure!

Friday, Jeremiah had to go in to work for a few hours in the afternoon so we mostly just hung around here. When I put Presley down for a nap, I went to Target by MYSELF! It was awesome! =] random, but I am loving the Calypso St. Barth line there! It just screams summer in the Caribbean and makes me miss St. Lucia! Anyway, back to the point, that night I made PW's meatballs again. Obviously they're something else I am loving! ;) We finally watched The A-Team, it was better and funnier than I thought it was going to be.

Saturday we went to my Mom's for a fish fry. Yum! Catfish straight out of the lake behind Johnny & Vicky's house! It was delicious. When Presley had watermelon that night, I said she looked like a little vampire because of all of the red on her mouth and clothes! Jaden said she looked like she "has a problem with lipstick!" Ha ha! He is so funny! Jeremiah & Johnny also dropped the TV cords behind the wall! Oh my gosh, it looks so awesome!

Sunday we took it easy again (poor Johnny pulled a muscle in his back and has been in some pretty bad pain) and played around here. We had fun with sidewalk chalk. And when Presley went down for a nap, Vicky & I got our shop on at TJ Maxx, Target and Dollar Tree! :) Papa John's was for dinner and watching The Dilemma was for dessert! I liked it but I expected it to be much funnier. I love Vince Vaughn in pretty much any movie though!

Today again we've done nothing! It's been nice! Tonight we are going out to dinner and then calling it an early night. They are going back home tomorrow morning. :( And then it's back to work for all of us. Ughh, I wish it could've lasted longer!

2 comments:

Keli said...

I LOVE the Calypso line too!!! Haven't bought anything yet but I really want too!

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

Is it bad that I don't know what the Calypso line is? I do love some Vince Vaughn though :)