The Story Of Us

Monday, May 9, 2011

girly weekend


This weekend was kinda girly....right up my alley! Ha! On Friday night I journeyed down to Navarre to have Mexican with two of my friends from high school. These gals are great! In the middle is Emily and on the right is Jessie. It was definitely bittersweet because I only get to see Jessie once in a blue moon! She's a big movie star in Hollywood...seriously she lives in LA and is an actress! Let's hope she doesn't forget us small folks when she's an A-lister! ;) And Emily is a sweet friend who is moving to Virginia with her military husband soon. I'm going to miss her even though we don't see each other often. :(

Then Saturday we celebrated Mother's Day with Joy, Jeremiah's mom. We also went to Kohl's and the grocery store for some shopping. Yay for Kohl's not so much for WalMart! & I made this wreath!

Sunday we celebrated with my Mom then came home and cleaned! :) It's only good because Jeremiah's dad and bonus mom are coming for the weekend! :)

And today was my Mom's birthday! & we celebrated Pioneer Woman style! With her meatballs...to die for, every time!....and the best chocolate sheet cake ever. Seriously that's the name of it. And boy does it live up to it's name! Make it tomorrow. I promise you'll thank me...actually you'll thank PW! I can't wait for August to get here! My Mom and I are headed to Atlanta for a few days to attend the Women of Faith conference! I'm so excited! A few days without husbands or kids! Amazing! =]

And lastly I leave you with a funny picture. Can you spot the little girl on the couch? Ha ha! She LOVES her stuffed animals and she has about 20 of them. She would even sleep with all of them if we would let her! She wanted all of them to sit with her on the couch and her Daddy helped her get them settled!

0 comments: