The Story Of Us

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

mid-month sayings

I think if I wait any longer to write these things down, I will forget them! So at 22 1/2 months Presley is doing the following~

Presley is saying "I'd soddy" when she does something wrong. It's really sweet. However now she thinks that gives her freedom to hit someone then say I'm sorry. Ummm....it definitely doesn't work that way! Sometimes she'll just randomly say "I'd soddy Mommy" when we are playing with toys. Hmmm, maybe she just thinks it's another word? Oh well, it's a start.

Presley also says "thank Mommy" or "thank Daddy" for thank you.

She says "awwee" for cute things. When I put her hair up, she wants to look at it in the mirror and then says "awwee!" and smiles. It is so adorable! She also says it when looking at babies or hugging some of her stuffed animals.

Yo Gabba Gabba is her favorite TV show and they always have a band come on and sing a song. When the band is done, they say 'listening to music is awesome!' Presley says "ausome" with them. And she randomly say "ausome" at different times of the day! Ha ha!

Presley says "skew me" for excuse me. Again she'll just barrel over you and then look back and say it. This age is a work in progress! :)

0 comments: