The Story Of Us

Monday, May 17, 2010

Beach Baby!

Presley LOVES the beach! Literally the second we got her out of the car she had the biggest smile on her face. She loved crawling around in the sand (which gave me a minor heart attack, but she did clean up pretty easy!) She didn't try and eat it, which surprised me. We went around 5 pm, which was perfect....not too hot and not too much sun! We didn't stay long this time because dinner time was right around the corner. I was pretty surprised at myself too. I'm not really much of a beach-type. Don't get me wrong....it's breathtakingly beautiful and I count myself blessed that it's just a short car ride away. BUT, I loathe the sand. I was down there playing with Presley and taking pictures practically laying in the sand. Funny how having kids can make you change some things huh? I can't wait to take Presley back with her cousins. I think she'll have a better time with other little kids playing in the sand and such. 'Cause ya know, going with your parents anywhere is lamer than with friends! ;)

I edited the colors in this picture and it came out so cute. At least I think so!

Such a Daddy's girl =)

This is when we first put her down in the sand. She kept looking at her legs and rubbing them! She eventually got used to it and started crawling like she was on a normal floor!

I just love this picture. I edited it to make it have this effect...pretty cool, huh?

Sandy cheeks! ha ha! =)

The prettiest beach on the gulf coast. Navarre Beach. swoon!

2 comments:

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

Love your editing! They look great.

Keli said...

Love the edits! Glad Presley loves it! Emmy cannot stand the beach!