The Story Of Us

Monday, May 31, 2010

shoes, among other things

Aren't these shoes just adorable? Miss Presley got them yesterday when we went to Target. She said she needed some cute summer sandals to make her feel better! And Mommy just can't say no to any accessory! Presley was so funny trying them on. She kept flexing her toes and moving her ankles around....I guess they felt weird on her feet!

Presley is feeling a little bit better, I think. She is still tossing and turning and waking up a bit at night. But overall, she's less fussy during the day and eating better! I am really glad that this didn't last as long as it could have.

And lastly, Presley has started doing the cutest thing at bath time. She stands up at the edge of the tub while I run the water. When I turn the water off, I guess she knows it's time to get in. She starts picking at her clothes, pulling them up. It's like she is trying to pull them off! And then when her clothes are off, she starts pulling at her diaper! Ha ha! I'm sure that she really knows what she's doing. It's just hard to remember sometimes that my baby is growing up and is smart enough to know what's going on around her. ;)

1 comments:

Care said...

Awww those are adorable! She is going to look so cute in them! LOL at the tub thing. What a smartie!