The Story Of Us

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Presley at Eleven Months!



I can't believe I just typed that! How can it be that this is possible? My baby is almost a toddler!

Not really much has changed in the food department. We still do some fruit and veggie purees. But mostly she eats all big people food and loves it! She is still drinking 4 6oz bottles a day. Although sometimes she will leave 1 or 2 oz in the afternoon bottle. Presley only drinks water from her sippy cup and she has become a pro at it....finally! And of course we have a TOOTH now.

Presley is a mover and a shaker! She is cruising everything, including the walls. She will pull up on your legs and sometimes she'll just stand there and sometimes she'll dance up and down! She loves to hold onto the coffee table and then let go and stand on her own. She is fearless and such a little daredevil! Which makes my heart stop sometimes! She'll nose dive off of whatever toy she's crawling on and hit the ground hard. Then she gets up and laughs about it!

Presley is still only saying a few words. Like ma ma, da da, and ba ba (which is bye bye!). She babbles almost constantly. She knows what she's talking about, but we don't yet!

I feel like this month, probably more than any other, that Presley has changed the most. Maybe it's because I'm living it right now. It's so easy to forget the newborn stage or even the 9 mo. stage because those are gone. I have absolutely LOVED watching this precious baby grow up before my eyes. No doubt about, Presley has made being a mother incredibly easy. I can't wait to see what the future holds for her (and us!).



2 comments:

Keli said...

Such a big girl!!

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

I start to dread your month posts because I know mine aren't far behind! Only a few more weeks until the big 1!