The Story Of Us

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Presley loves Krystal....like Pappaw!

I must say, she gets it honestly! I pink puffy heart Krystal burgers! And so does Presley's Pappaw! Jeremiah detests them....so we don't eat there much! Thank goodness, because Presley and I both would probably weigh about 10 extra pounds! =)


I feel like a TON of things have been happening lately! I just haven't had to time to post about them! I have a lot of cute pictures of Miss Presley, which are now on the computer. It takes some time to edit them and watermark them before I can post them on the blog. So that process also slows me down from blogging as frequently as I'd like too. And it also doesn't help that for the last two days, until sundown, my Dad and I have been building a fence around our backyard! Yay for Presley finally having a confined area to play.....boo for me doing physical labor! ha ha! But my Dad is taking it pretty easy on me! I'm just mostly holding boards up and such! Thanks Dad! =) So.....I promise I have a lot of good things for the blog and I'll post them soon!

1 comments:

Keli said...

yummy Krystal!!