The Story Of Us

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Zoo!

We took Presley to the zoo for the first time last Friday. I think she had a better time people watching than animal watching! There were many school field trips going on, so Presley had a lot of little people to look at! She only really showed interest in a few animals like the peacock (who can blame her with all of those gorgeous colors!) and the monkeys. Which is funny, because she loves to watch the cats roam and play at my parents' house. Go figure!

I always love feeding the giraffes. Presley, on the other hand, did not. I held her while I was giving one of them food and she puckered those little lips out and started bawling! I wish Jeremiah could have gotten a picture of it, but we were a little preoccupied with getting the screaming baby out of the crowd surrounding the giraffes! Presley's Pap Paw and Mam Maw were visiting last week and it was such a treat to have them go to the zoo with us! Unfortunately I'm such a blonde sometimes, make that most of the time, and didn't even take any pics of them with her. BUT she loves them so much and we all enjoyed their visit and wished they lived next door! Love you guys! =)

Here is our big girl looking very much un-babyish! :(

Mr. Peacock

Looking at some of the monkeys! I love this pic!

My love, Presley's enemy!!!

Daddy's girl!

Presley didn't want to get up close and personal with the goats either!

Presley waving hello!

2 comments:

Keli said...

she looks so big in the first picture!

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

Such a big girl! Can't believe how big she's gotten!