The Story Of Us

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sorry I haven't posted a lot in the past week. We've had a lot going on. My parents moved closer to us. Yay! =) So we've tried to help out with that as much as possible. And we've just had a lot of personal things going on as a family. So I'll use that statement as a request for prayer for us.

Poor Presley has a stomach bug :( On Monday she had a fever of 101.8 but no other symptoms. Then on Friday, she had a bit of tummy troubles. Today, well today.....it hit hard! Poor baby is all I can say! Her stomach was so sick today! The only things I could get her to eat were a banana and some saltines. She doesn't like juice, so I figured that she wouldn't like flavored pedialyte. We got unflavored pedialyte, but she still didn't like it. Guess we should have gotten some flavor! Presley did drink 3 bottles, so I was grateful that she got some fluids in. I'm not sure where she picked this up from. The only thing I can think of is the nursery at church. Oh well, I know kids get sick, but it is not fun to see your baby sick!

1 comments:

Keli said...

no it is not. it's terrible when they are sick. I hope she feels better!