The Story Of Us

Sunday, June 13, 2010

The BEST Birthday Photo Shoot

So let me start with.....HOLY COW! By the end of this week, I will have a one YEAR old! I'm so excited that today starts Presley's birthday week, but I'm also a little sad. I have enjoyed this roller coaster year more than I ever thought possible. It's not fair that they grow up so fast. I feel like I blinked and Presley changed from my baby girl into an independent little lady.

Abbie Rolph was the wonderful photographer who took Presley's pictures. I can't sing her praises enough! She captured Presley's personality perfectly. The CD that she sent us has 222 pictures on it. Talk about hard decisions. ALL 222 of them are perfect! I'm not even exaggerating. It took me hours to pick these out to post on here. Lord help me when I get some of them printed to frame! ;) Hope you enjoy looking at these as much as I do. Well, I don't know if that's possible, being as it's my kid! :) But, anyway enjoy!









Presley was just DONE by the time the cake came along! We had been shooting for a good while and she was sleepy! So, Mommy learned her lesson for the party! =)

1 comments:

Princess couture Designs said...

She looks adorable!! Congrats on making it through the first year!!