The Story Of Us

Monday, June 28, 2010

monday, monday

I couldn't come up with a clever title tonight, so this is what you get....the day of the week! I don't have anything in specific to talk about, so I guess I'll just ramble about what's been going on lately.

We have had a great week! I have had 6 days off, which happens about once in a blue moon! Presley and I went Friday to my parent's new house and helped my mom decorate a bit and then Jeremiah joined us for a swim and some pizza there. Presley LOVED the pool. I'm sure because it felt like a huge bathtub! On Saturday we went and hung out with my brother and Presley just loves her Uncle Jonathan, so that was a lot of fun. And no weekend would be complete without a trip to Target! So of course, we picked up 10 things that were not on the list. I think Target has secret sensors in the entrance doors that make the common sense in your brain completely turn off! Or maybe it's just me! Sunday afternoon we went to John Parker's birthday party. He is one of Presley's little friends and her birthday buddy! (his birthday is 4 days after Presley's!) It was circus themed and absolutely a blast! We haven't really done much today besides laundry. And I went grocery shopping by myself, which was nice!

It has been super nice to have a "daytime" life this week. I really hope that I can switch to a day schedule sometime in the near future. I have been praying about this and I know that I just have to be patient. If God wants it to happen, then it will. It's just hard because my human will wants things to happen immediately!

These pictures were taken at John Parker's party. The first one is Presley devouring her cupcake. Sweet Miss Sarah left the icing off for her and boy, did she love it! The last one is when we were sharing a snow cone. Presley loved it too!

Oh, and there are some big blog changes coming up. It might take 2 weeks to see the finished project, but bear with me!

0 comments: