The Story Of Us

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

blog award


I was given this blog award by Carolyn at The Exposed Mom. Don't worry her blog is nothing risque! It's a photography blog of her family! I normally don't participate in these things, because I don't think I have much to contribute. But I love reading her blog and she's so sweet, that I'll give it a go!

Rules

1-Thank the person who gave it to you
. Thanks again Carolyn!

2-Share 10 things about yourself. these are totally random, so prepare yourself!
1. I (seriously) want to have 4 children. I'm crazy, I know!
2. I dream of being a stay at home mom.
3. I am NOT an outdoors girl. But Presley has made me want to be!
4. My favorite animals at the zoo are giraffes.
5. I went to space camp when I was in middle school and subsequently wanted to be an astronaut.
6. My favorite color to wear is black. It's the perfect palate for a pop of color!
7. I grew up in the country. And can't wait to raise Presley on lots of land. Kinda humorous considering # 3, huh?
8. I HEART the Twilight books and movies waaaaaaayyyyyyy more than I should!
9. I (again, seriously) could NOT pick my favorite dessert even if you had a gun to my head. There are just too many!
10. Even after 3 years of home-ownership, our house is still not painted and decorated completely!

3-Pass the award along to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think rock.
hmmm....how about everyone (all 5!) who reads this blog!

4-Contact bloggers and let them know you have picked them for the award. Well, if you are reading this, consider yourself awarded!

0 comments: