The Story Of Us

Friday, June 4, 2010

How can it be?

that in just TWO super short weeks, Presley will be a year old? I know I sound like a broken record, but gosh it's flown by!

I have a massive to-do list that needs crossing off before her party. The count down begins tomorrow. I'm going to a craft store in Pensacola to buy the things I need to start making the crafts. Party related tasks are going to be easy to cross off! It's the cleaning related tasks that I'll be procrastinating with! Ha ha!

Isn't this just to die for? It is one of my many craft projects!

We took Presley's one year pictures. I can't wait to see them! I should have the CD of all of the photos by the end of next week and I'll post some then. Abbie Rolph of Seales Photography took them. She came highly recommended by my mommy friend Sarah. We loved working with Abbie. I'll do a separate post on her photography when I do the pictures.....because she deserves tons of praise! =)

1 comments:

Keli said...

I cannot wait to see the pictures!