The Story Of Us

Sunday, September 19, 2010

15 months!

PRESLEY! Mama can't believe that you are 15 months old today! It seems like with each "month" post you become so much more of a big girl. I feel like tomorrow you will wake up and ask for the car keys so you can go to work! Ha!

Here are some of the things you are doing right now-
~when we start singing "the clean up" song you immediately stop whatever it is that you are doing and start picking up the things that you were playing with. It is so cute. I'm not really sure who exactly you learned this from since Pawpaw, Kameron and I all started singing it to you at about the same time!

~you can imitate the sounds that a kitty, monkey, sheep, cow, lamb, tractor, car and truck make. =)

~when we sit down to eat a meal you put your hands together and start jibbering like you are praying! & you always say "ame" at the end!

~you say "shs" for shoes & you absolutely LOVE to put them on! You will bring them to us and start saying bye bye when we put them on you.

~you love to throw things away in the trash. It's kinda weird but, you are a good little cleaner upper!

~you have begun to shake your head "no" when we ask you questions. It's cute because you can't quite turn your head side to side so you just settle for shaking it to the left. You look very much like Will Ferrell and Chris Kattan from "A Night at the Roxbury"! Ha! :)

You still wear 12- 18 month (mainly 18 mo) clothes in most brands and you wear a size 4 shoe. I'm not sure how much you weigh now, but it can't be more than 20 lbs. That's how much you weighed at your last visit with Dr. P and I think you are just getting taller, not rounder!

You are still an ok eater. But it's becoming harder and harder to get you to eat veggies. Boy will you chow down on some fruit though! ANY kind of fruit! I think you have a sweet tooth like your mama! ;) You love to drink milk, water and juice. (I say juice but really it's like water with a splash of juice!)

Well, that's it for this month sweet girl! It makes me so happy to see you grow and yet so sad at the same time. I know that I'll never have today again with you....tomorrow you'll be just a little bit older. Every day is such a gift and I treasure every moment that I have with you! I love you!

edited to add- My friend Sarah took the first picture. I wish my camera was that awesome!

0 comments: