The Story Of Us

Monday, September 20, 2010

whooooooo's ready for fall?

Ok so I admit it.....I'm [little] obsessed with bird/owl clothing. Maybe it all started with Presley's nursery, who knows. Anyway I can't wait for fall (well I should say cooler weather because in Florida there is a BIG difference!) to get here. Presley has some pretty cute new clothes and it has to be less than 90 degrees outside for her to wear them them. ;)

Oh my gosh! Isn't this just to die for! SWOON! :)
Presley loves this hat! Ha ha! She's pretty stinkin' cute in it too!
I think she's ready for cooler weather too! =)

2 comments:

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

Such cute stuff! And I LOVE that hat!

Keli said...

I've been holding back buying the new line! I have a gift card now though so Emmy might just be matching Presley!