The Story Of Us

Monday, September 6, 2010

weekend fun!

We went downtown to the splash pad Saturday and had tons of fun! We had a picnic for lunch and then played in the water. Sorry there are no pictures of the latter, but I get nervous bringing my camera around water! But I must say Miss Presley was mighty cute in her new swimsuit! :)

& then here are some pictures of today at my parents' house. Presley was in a great mood until she met the stairs. Ha! She wanted to climb up and down them by herself and when Mommy wouldn't let her, she pitched a ROYAL fit. I'm talking screaming, crying, throwing herself down for like 20 min. straight. It didn't help that she was sleepy either. She hasn't been taking good naps lately. Anyway, here is the sweet girl in her giving Kole kisses!

Our friend Karri with the kiddos!

My girl looking SUPER big!

Notice the scary steps? Yeah, Mommy was not going to have a baby with a broken leg...or head just because little Miss wanted to do it by herself! Independence must be found elsewhere!

Hope y'all had a great weekend too! =)

0 comments: