The Story Of Us

Thursday, September 30, 2010

all is well....in Rebel land!

Thank goodness Presley is over being sick! Ugh, it was awful! She hasn't had any fever since Tuesday. Yesterday she had a rash pop up on her abdomen and her back, but it was gone this morning. So, I'm not really sure what the sickness was, but I'm sure glad it's gone! =)

Isn't this dress to die for?! I've been eying it forever but REFUSE to pay $70 for it. I don't even spend that much on my clothes...seriously! So, today I found it at a local consignment store for $13.99! I about died! I couldn't believe they had it...because most people here in FL are Seminole or Gator fans....yuck! ;) Just kidding! AND because it was 18 mo size. I got super lucky today! Thanks so much Mama for buying it! Love you!

Have a happy Friday tomorrow! =)

3 comments:

Keli said...

Go Noles!! Ha!

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

I had no idea you guys were Rebel fans! I'm not sure we can be friends anymore...... :)

Vicky Miler said...

You're welcome! Can't wait to see that lil rebel in it. Her Pawpaw is going to be glowing all over!