The Story Of Us

Sunday, September 12, 2010

ladybugs and pigtails


Here is Presley before church this morning. It cracks me up that in both pictures she has her mouth open like she is saying something! Well, she probably was! She does talk a lot! Ha!


And this is horrible quality since it's from my cell phone, but the pig tails are cute nonetheless! These *might* have to make another appearance soon! =) & don't mind the toothbrush she's chewing on....I promise it was just for a second so I could catch the shot and then it got taken away.

2 comments:

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

I LOVE the pigtails! And don't feel bad, giving JP the toothbrush is the only way I get anything done in the bathroom!

Keli said...

cute pigtails. when i read the part about the toothbrush I was wondering what the big deal was. haha i let Emmy play with one all the time. i guess that makes me terrible.. oh well!