The Story Of Us

Monday, September 27, 2010

something you never get used to

is your baby being sick. :( Poor Presley has had a fever of 102 or greater for 3 days now. We went to see Dr. P this morning and she said it's probably just something viral. She said she has seen Fifth disease (parvo virus) going around the community and it's been really bad this year. I don't know if many of you remember or not....but that's what I was exposed to when I was 14 weeks pregnant and had to go the the high risk OB for 3 months for weekly ultrasounds to make sure Sweet Pea was ok. NOT fun! Dr. P said that the fever has been lasting 3-5 days, then an awful rash appears 1-2 days after that. Even though there is not much we can do about it, I'm still glad we when to the doctor. Because I would have FREAKED out when I saw a monster rash on my baby!

& in other news, Presley is now pointing with one finger and saying "tha" to pretty much, everything. It's pretty cute! I'm sure I won't be thinking that later on! ha!

1 comments:

Keli said...

Poor thing. I just hate it when babies are sick, makes you feel helpless. Hope she feels better soon.