The Story Of Us

Sunday, September 5, 2010

the to-do list that never gets done

It seems like every day that I have off is jam packed with catching up on laundry, housework, grocery shopping, trying to spend quality time with Presley....yada yada yada. I feel like I have no time for fun "me" things, relaxing, or even my own personal to do list. Well, I've been doing a lot of thinking recently and this is going to change! After all, a happy mama = a happy family, right? Maybe if I put what I want to do down in writing (well at least in a blog post!) then maybe I will be more motivated to do things cross them off! So here goes!
  • overhaul the master bath- paint, redo the cabinets, find more artwork.
  • finish the master bedroom- hang curtains, make a bible verse painting(s)
  • get Presley's pictures finally printed and framed and hung in the living room
  • make Presley's bag (I need to know how to sew first....any takers on teaching me?)
  • get the monogramming thing going
  • get Presley's closet organized
  • hem the living room curtains
  • OAMC with my mom! *this date has been set- 9/25* yay!!
So most of these things are house related, but oh well! It's a little sad that we have lived here for 3 years and don't have majority of the house decorated! I'm working on it slowly but surely!

1 comments:

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

Whew! Feels good to get a list out, right? I want to make a verse painting too! Like Kelly's Korner? Let me know if you figure it out! And the bag, is that at our Joanns? I've been wanting to make a halloween bag! I'll do the sewing if you'll do the monogramming! :) Now that I've left you a novel....!