The Story Of Us

Monday, November 22, 2010

The 3 day birthday extravaganza!

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful husband & father around!
We love you!

So today is technically Jeremiah's birthday. But we do it BIG here in the P household and celebrate for 3 days! Ha ha, not really it's just the way things worked out! I took him out Saturday night to dinner while our friend Karri kept Presley. That was a present in itself because we hardly ever go anywhere by ourselves anymore! It was nice! We had to do it that night because the restaurant was closed Sunday night. (Most places are closed on Sundays here in Mayberry where we live! Ha ha!) On Sunday we went to my parents' and ate lunch and cut his cake. He's already gotten some gifts but not all of them, so I won't talk about them on here. I know he peruses the blog sometimes! We had to celebrate his birthday early because I work tonight and will only get to see him for about 15 minutes. :( It's ok though, we had a great time & we'll get a 4 day weekend this weekend to spend together. :) Yay!

Oh and I think I've mentioned this cake before.....white chocolate cream cheese with strawberry filing! Seriously to die for! Don't you love how Jeremiah turned 6? Ha ha! They were the only candles we had, so it had to do for turning 33!

1 comments:

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

I knew it was 33! That's scary that our brains must think alike! :)