The Story Of Us

Monday, November 15, 2010

dress up day!

I'm beginning to think we should get Presley some dress up clothes for Christmas! This girl loves to put on wacky things and prance around the house in them! The hand me down coat from Kole was just hanging on her closet door because I hadn't gotten around to putting it up yet, but when Presley saw it, she had to wear it. That lasted until she was dripping with sweat, so I had to distract her and take it off! She sure was funny in it though! She was carrying around a ladybug and accidentally dropped it. When she tried to bend over and pick it up, she was so stiff in the coat that she fell over and couldn't get up! We both laughed so hard!

And of course, the tutus! She wanted to wear both of them today. & as you can see, they take up half of her little body! She kept bringing me books and trying to sit in my lap for me to read them to her, but it was a little crowded! Thank goodness this outfit didn't last but about 10 minutes!

2 comments:

Sarah @ A day in the life said...

Pretty girl, even in a marshmellow coat! :)

Keli said...

Girls are so much fun!!