The Story Of Us

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

tutu funny!

My cousin sent us a box of hand me down girl clothes for Presley. Well, in this box was a tutu that her little girl had. & Presley LOVES this thing! She has a blue tutu from her first birthday festivities, but apparently it's not as much fun. She will bring the new one to us and want it put on her no matter if she's wearing pajamas, regular clothes or just a diaper. It's the funniest thing to see her waddling around in it. She kind of reminds me of Jim Carrey in Ace Ventura when she wears it over her clothes! :) One day last week she was wearing the tutu and found my badge from work in my closet. Well, don't you know Presley had to wear that too! And it was just too hilarious not to take a picture of and remember. I'm sure that she'll love these when she's 16! Ha!

0 comments: